The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Saturday, April 14, 2012

First post in a while.

First, I'm glad to be back in the spiral!
Now, onto news. First up is the two new packs, Kirin's Hoard and Ninja's Lore pack. Both of these are very cool but I personally feel they could've added a Mooshu mount to the ninja's lore pack. It could be something like the, "Force of Nature" +40% walk speed, and look like a spiritual warhorse. Anyway, the Kirin's horde pack is good in the amount of rewards you can get. gotta add that to my mount list.
Nightmare: check
Raven: check
Bone dragon: double check
Wyvern: check
Kirin: nope...
Back into the news, mount a palooza #2 is here!
Avalon is here too and it puzzles me... There is a level cap increase but no new spells, just pets. A bit of a reverse level 58, do the pets first then do the spells.
I'll have a bit of questing to do to get fro 61 to 70 then from 70 to 80 without the aid of a level 78 spell. This time, the school pet hybrids have been done right. Well at least for balance. I hated the level 58 balance pet because of how it only had two hybrids that you could get, but now with the chimera I can get more than 2. Even though the chimera hybrids aren't special just chimera darkened or lightened. Efreet hybrids however look crazy cool. I will be online from time to time from now on.

-See Ya in the Spiral!
~Strong Sorcerer~

1 comment:

  1. There's new spells, they're just utility spells, not attack spells.

    ReplyDelete