The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Pack!

In case you haven't heard already there is a new pack in the store that is the first of the four so far to give a two person mount. I got a bow and arrow (in my opinion the coolest weapon ever, stealthy yet strong) a lot of frozen Grizzleheim warriors, the complete set that matches the bow, and an arctic ninja pig pet! No mount sadly :( but I did also get the new moon flower. I'll really need to buy some more to get that mount because I have the bone dragon, nightmare, and night weyvern mounts, this will make a nice addition to my collection of mounts. The pictures of my packs are below and a picture of me in my armor.


-See ya in the spiral!

~Strong Sorcerer~
**EDIT**
These are not all of the pictures I got 5000 crowns worth and on a completely different note we've reached over 2,000 pageviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment