The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Avalon's Here!

Avalon's come out and i'm not too excited.  Sure thw world looks cool but update means glitches to be fixed again, include dark spells (when a spell's colors are darker).  I also viewed the new level 78 pets and there was something that bugged me.  The bone dragon pet they made looks like the mount rather than the spell.  I hope KI wasn't just too lazy to make a new pet so instead they took the bone dragon mount and give it the movements of  the dragon pet.  I hope in the live realm they changed it so it looks like the spell.  Speaking of death me and Colin have been working on our new wizards who are now in the ancient burial grounds of Mooshu.  My wizard is Sean Soulhunter, a level 39 necromancer, while Colin's wizard is Colin Stormwielder, a level 37 Diviner.  I just hope they change the bone dragon so my pet isn't the same as my mount.

-See ya in the spiral!
~Strong Sorcerer~

No comments:

Post a Comment