The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Friday, August 19, 2011

Waiting on Wysteria

Wizard101 is down for scheduled Maintenance until 8:00 am Central time 9:00 am Eastern time. Considering that test realm is down I think Wysteria will be upon us! Along with 2 new amazing houses full of sleeping dragons, splashing, and sinking! In other new i got to ma gold yesterday! But I spent some gold buying items in the bazaar, I'm trying to make my 2 new crafted mannequins look like me and Colin. I have Colin's completed but I just need to farm Old Smokey for the look of the hood I have.


-See Ya in the Spiral! Well at 8:00 central time in the Spiral.


~Strong Sorcerer~


2 comments:

  1. No. New. Houses. AH!ISA AKSGFSJDGHSDKLGSD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and the hat look you have can be bought at bazaar I think.

    ReplyDelete