The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Monday, August 1, 2011

My Wizard101 History

One day in winter we were stuck inside with nothing to do, then on the TV came a commercial for wizard101. I thought it looked really cool so i downloaded it and started playing. I was put into the school of life and I named my wizard Sean Dragonflame, at this time Grizzleheim was the latest update. I played and played, I ended up being level 33 at counterweight west in Marleybone! Then i stopped playing and eventually stopped my membership. A long time later (about three years) I logged on again after seeing the news of that pet update, but i couldn't race pets so i stopped again. Eventually after playing Pirates of the Caribbean Online I saw that Commercial again. This time my family had bought a new better computer, so I needed to download it again. Again I named my wizard Sean Dragonflame and started a new adventure with a new wizard and new goals. Colin had also played about three years ago and we weere still a duo back then (I was the one who convinced him to start playing it). I was in Mooshu when Colin decided to start playing again, but unlike me he used his old wizard who was in Krokotopia. he was so eager to catch up to me he completed all of Marleybone in one day! I then helped him get to my pointin Mooshu and since then we did the rest of the Worlds together. We both beat Celestia at level 59 (that was stressful) and we scrambled around like eggheads ( get it scrambled egg-head yeah, maybe I over explained a bod joke) looking for quests and eventually both got to level 60!
I also have a few tips for players just starting out.
-Focus on health! Defence would also be good but health is the thing you should ficus on the most
-For people at level 50-58 don't focus on critical! You won't always go critical either way, and if your doing un-bladed spells hoping for a critical to kill them there's not a high chance of that happenning and your low health (because you focused on critical not health)will be the death of you.
-Train a pet! Their abilities will help HUGELY.

See Ya in the Spiral!
~Strong Sorcerer~

No comments:

Post a Comment