The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Maybe I Was Wrong...

After making my post about how I was leaving, I took time to read back on my earlier posts and I realized that I missed Wizard101 a lot and I decided to return to the spiral!  Using the $10 I made from mowing the lawn, I'm getting a month of membership.  I also got the world's most beautiful and poetic comment from Destiny the Traveler that reads:Sean, I respect your decision to leave, but know that you will be missed. I, if not we, really do hope that you will go far.
Keep Traveling. Life's path not only gives opportunity, but it can lead you away from things as well. Stay on it and you'll do just fine. 
Have a good one,
Destiny

That almost  brought a tear to my eye.

For once I will actually see you in the spiral!
-Sean Dragonflame

P.S.  Destiny we need to meet because you're the one who inspired me to return to the game.  Your comments have also given me a lot of inspiration to go on.


Edit:  I will also throw that krok palace party later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sean, it makes me jump for joy that my comment made a blogger return to the Spiral. Shoot me an e-mail, and I'll find a time we can meet in-game!
    Keep Traveling!
    Des

    destinysoultamer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete