The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Friday, September 30, 2011

Roblox!


I have been a playing A LOT of Roblox lately I've been playing it actually more than Wizard101.

Incase you've been living under a rock, Roblox is an online game where you can build and play levels of all kinds!. You also have a customizable character that can wear anything from a glowing robot head to a evil looking rubber duck. Here are 2 pictures I took of me on a cart ride into a zombie and riding into an infinate void of space.


If you want to friend me look me up under people and send me a friend request to AtillaTheSean ( Colin plays it too btw).


See You in the Spiral!


Blox On!


Strong Atilla The Sean Sorcerer, ummmm that doesn't work.

3 comments:

  1. Historic, Sean, historic. You are strong as The Hun himself.
    I play roblox as well. -Thunderblade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and Talon the name is not that deep. lol
    In class years ago a group of my friends each made a nickname for the others involving a historic figure.
    My friend Tristin was Tristopher Colombus XD

    ReplyDelete