The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Friday, March 25, 2011

I got Ra

Hey it's me Sean Dragonflame and I just recently got Ra
It wasn't easy though, but that's just the way King's Isle likes to do things. Alhazred told me about ra then said I needed a sunshard and Coruscade knows how to get them. He told me that I had to fight some Helios guy. Balance wizards be warned Helios is tough as nails. I survived with only 37 health left. I hired three lvl 60 henchman and got ready to fight. He doesn't like charms or wards if you use one he will put a hex on the caster. In the beginning of the fight he decided to go in for a physical attack but then I guess he decided to just steal the show.

And I think he's pretty friendly with his monsters.

But in the end Helios met his fate


I had a talk with the god of the sun.
Then I got a brand new spell.

No comments:

Post a Comment