The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

The Thaumaturge and The Sorcerer

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Back, And I'm Here To Stay

Hey Everyone!

Hey Guys, its been sooooooooooo long, and I have to say I'm sorry.
I haven't posted in FOREVER, and it feels great to be back with all of you
and back to the game. I was gone for so long for a number of reasons, but I know we have awesome fans out there that I'm sure missed some of our updates on what we're doing in the game, and our guides, and just everything. It feels great to be back and now I'm here to help and keep you updated. 


Lately I've been working on my newly made Storm wizard. I'm gonna be leveling him a lot, but I'm still going to frequently on Colin Iceblade. So if you see me, give me a shout :D I'm gonna look a little like this: 





Hahah, but on this wizard I'll most likely be questing around in DragonSpyre without a doubt. And I'll have a timeline post on his adventures coming soon!

So again, I'm so sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm back and here to bring you what's new and add my personal opinion to jazz it up a bit :D Also we'll have the polls open asking you about your person opinions on updates soon as well.



~The Informational Thaumaturge~

No comments:

Post a Comment